Here are the rules:
1. Link to the person that tagged you
2. Post the rules on your blog
3. Share 6 non-important/habits/quirks about yourself
4. Tag 6 random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs
5. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website
6. Let your tagger know when your entry is up
I’ll let you decide whether it’s important or not.
1. I don’t sleep enough/regularly. It’s sort of a starve/binge cycle.
2. I have not eaten beef for more than ten years. I used to get a steak whenever I could. But I…. just sort of lost my taste for it. Now I mange le poulet.
3. I’m a slave to music. It takes me places, speaks to my soul and reminds me of friends long past.
4. I don’t shave my armpits.
5. I don’t like Bleu cheese. To my mind, mold is not food. Most fungi, in fact, is right out.
6. I have always been told that I am level headed and extremely patient. I find, however, that the older I get, the less patience I have for immaturity. If I traveled back in time twenty years and met myself, we would not get along. And it would have nothing to do with her complexion!
That’s six little things about me, about a millionth of the whole package. I tag: Dandellion, ArminasX, and ummmmm…… I don’t know who else might read this besides other people Peter already tagged. If you read this and wish to disclose intimate details about yourself, please feel free!